Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Girls Night Out



What a weekend, I have been out of town with 3 high school friends for the weekend and I forgot to prepost and schedule while I was gone. But the upside to that is I have some new pictures to post.

While I was gone I got the opportunity to stamp with my non stamping friends and I think they did a good job.  Mona, Donna and Jacque and I found out about a year ago on a high school Facebook group that we all lived in the same area near Raleigh NC and except for Mona who lives in Virginia.  We started meeting every month to go out to dinner and then we started going to each others houses and this weekend we went to the beach (last warm weekend of the year it looks like) Great weather. 


I brought some supplies for us to make Christmas cards for soldiers and then just scraps and a couple of stamp sets and Mona brought a retired set I gave her in August.  I thought I would share them with you.  We had so many laughs and I loved the way they helped each other out and worked together.







Here we are looking at the last sunset last night before coming home today.  What memories!!!


We have begun calling our little group Raleigh GNO (girls night out) I could not resist to write it in the sand.



Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment