Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Jalyn !

We have another birthday, this time is my niece Jalyn's 6th birthday!   She is in to everything Karate, softball and she is a girly girl that loves to shop and loves pink and animal prints and she is gorgeous.

I decided on a cupcake card for her.  My inspiration came from the Stampin' UP! catalog page 48.  I pulled two ideas together and came up with this card.  I liked the circle on the box with the cupcake on it.  I liked a strip of paper down the center but changed colors; then I pulled the flags from the card at the top and I love the circle punches so added that and of course since Jalyn loves bling I added rhinestones on the cupcake and dazzling diamonds glitter and that little bit of ribbon behind it all.  I confess here I used retired dsp paper for the circle. :(  I rarely do that but the color was perfect.  Thanks for looking!


Create a Cupcake - Clear-Mount Stamp - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Price: $16.95
Cupcake Punch - by Stampin' Up! 
 Cupcake Punch

Price: $16.95

Melon Mambo 1/2 Inch Scallop Dots Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
Price: $7.95

1/2 Inch Circle Punch - by Stampin' Up!


     Price: $5.95
Cardstock- Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight and Whisper White
Ink- Melon Mambo

You only have a couple days left... the
FREE RIBBON OFFER from Stampin' Up!
ends Sunday, Sept. 30 at midnight MT! For every $40 you purchase.

www.franceswagner.stampinup.net
 

          


    

#126848 - Gumball Green
 #126847 - Midnight Muse
#126844 - Primrose Petals 
#126845 - Raspberry Ripple
#126846 - Summer Starfruit


                                                  


Thanks for stopping by.  Blessings!
wagstamp@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment