Sunday, July 22, 2012

 Framed Stampin' UP! Logo

This was a fun project that I saw on pinterest and thought I would give it a try.  I used the Stampin' UP! logo that Stampin' UP! demonstrators can purchase for their business.  I took the framed picture out and added our Patio Party designer paper 126916 and punched a few flowers from the blossom punch 125603 and slipped it behind the glass.  I attached the vinyl Stampin' UP! logo on front and attached  some buttons from Stampin' UP! using glue dots. 

I think I placed the logo a little high but it works with the flowers at the bottom.  Thanks for stopping by.





On another note here for those that have other vinyl products you could jazz it up with our beautiful designer paper for your background and add a few flowers.  

Thanks for stopping by.  
Blessings!





check out my website to view a catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment