Monday, March 12, 2012

New Product - Summer Smooches - Sneek Peek


One of the great things about going to Stampin' UP!'s Leadership conference each year I always get some of the new upcoming products in the new catalog. Boy do I have a few surprises for you.  Starting  April 1st when YOU can order them.  Yes that is right you get to pre-order items from the new 2012-2013 catalog.  If you remember the tote we got free at leadership.......... you can order fabric just like it.  I want to make a cover for my kindle and make a curtain topper and cushions for my stamp room.  What are you going to make with this fabulous whimsical fabric?






Here is a sneek peek of some of the DSP paper and the darn cute purse die.  You will want both of them for sure.  Did you notice the fabric covered buttons on them (yep those too good through April only)

So check out the flyer to see all the new products you can pre-order in April.  Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment