Monday, January 23, 2012

More Leadership Photos


This is our theme this year.  MY WAY!






MANAGER'S RECEPTION
The acrobats were amazing.




This is a pic of myself on the left and Nancy Lewis my room mate during the reception.


This is my friend Jeria Coleman and myself at the reception.  What a good time we had.


It is a ritual among demonstrators that room together to make each other a roomie gift.  This is a cute mug hugger that Nancy made for me.  I love it!




I made the notebook below to write her notes in at the conference.





This is our little group at one of the general session. Front left to right Sandy, Nancy, Me, Nola; back row, Jeria, Peggy and the other two were demonstrators we didn't know.




The waffles at our hotel were in the shape of Texas,. Love it.



















Thanks for stopping by.  I will have samples later this week.
Frances, 
wagstamp@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment