Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sunday 11/20/11 is for the GUYS in your life!!!

Merry Christmas from Santa’s Elf……………
 
Girlfriends, are you tired of getting a flannel nightgown or small kitchen appliance for Christmas? Then get your wish list from the Stampin' Up! catalog written and give it to your husband or other male gift givers along with the credit card you want him to use and have him call or email me on Sunday, November 20th from 6pm-8pm! 
 
The call/email cannot come from you, only your husband or significant other, father, son, brother, uncle etc. (of course if you are sitting next to him with you list that is ok too) If you live in the Raleigh, NC area I will have the order shipped to me and I will be glad to gift-wrap it for you/him and deliver to him or he can pick it up from me. If you are out of the Raleigh area I will have it shipped directly to him/you! Here is the good part…… 

The first 5 guys that call/email me will get a discount on the products purchased before shipping and tax is added. 
 

1st caller- 15% off

2nd & 3rd & 4th caller- 10% off

5TH caller- 5% off



Christmas from Santa’s Elf….. Have the men in your life call 919-334-8800 or email wagstamp@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment