Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Booking now for November Parties/workshops!

I can't believe that October is halfway gone. wow...where does time go. 

I have several events for the remaining October and some November. I do have 3 parties/workshop dates available still. Remember Thanksgiving is November 24th and we have to work around that. You still have time to invite your friends over to make cards and to get great holiday entertaining and decorating ideas. Contact me today to get on my calendar. 

*** Just a funny note here. When I first became a Stampin Up Demonstrator in Aug, 1999 we called our events workshops because it was a great time to gather your friends and have your very own class and purchase those fun products to make them again on your own. However trends and verbage change and I find myself using both workshops and parties. (who doesn't want to go to a party?!?) They mean the same thing, a great girls time out. So let me help you find your creative side and contact me today to book your party!!! 

Ask me about a party in a bag. Beth just had one this week and they had a great time stamping and creating their Christmas cards. 

wagstamp@bellsouth.net 

Check back on Monday for the blog hop I am part of.  





No comments:

Post a Comment