Sunday, August 7, 2011

New Garden Stake and Ribbon Share

Last week I showed you a garden stake that I will be offering as one of my stamp camp projects on Aug 27th and today I just had to make one for my own garden. This is smaller for my basil plants. I love the way it turned out. Email me to register for your spot at our stamp camp. I don't know about you but when I am at a Stampin event and all our supplies look alike I like to tie a cute piece of ribbon on my scissors so I know they belong to me. On these scissors I used the Pool Party Ruffled ribbon 122975 and the Old Olive Scallop Dots Ribbon 124139 on the other pair. Don't you love these designs!!?!! Here I am getting ready to measure and cut the ribbon for my ribbon share. I still have 3 slots open. Wouldn't you like 2 yards of all the new ruffles, and polka dot and denim ribbons (34 yards of ribbon) for just $32.00 that way you can decide which you like best and buy what you love. I know I like to have ribbon in my hand to see the texture and the exact color. Let me know if you want to join the ribbon share. wagstamp@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment