Monday, August 29, 2011

Because of Hurricane Irene, Stamp Camp Rescheduled and Brunch With Frances!!!

Last weekend Christy one of my team members and I had scheduled a New Catalog Stamp Camp and guess what Irene decided we shouldn't have it soooooooooooo we rescheduled for this Sat 9/3/11 at 10a.m. so if you missed the date you still have time to sign up. Email me by 9/1/11 to reserve your spot. You will be making 8 projects for $25 including cards and 3-d projects.

BRUNCH WITH FRANCES (9/17/11)

Tonight I am perusing the net to look for some new recipes to serve at my Brunch with Frances on (Sat)Sept 17th at 11:00am. Doesn't this CUSTARD BATTERED FRENCH TOAST WITH GLAZED STRAWBERRIES AND NUTS look yummy!!! The recipe is on the Pottery Barn site and I thought uummm I bet my stamping friends would love this. So I printed out the recipe to go along with some other yummy goodies to serve at my Brunch with Frances. Don't forget to reserve your spot by 9/10/11.

Your ticket to the brunch is a $150 order that you can place for yourself or you can gather orders from family and friends.

What's in it for you!?!
1. You will have a delicious brunch with other stampers
2. You don't have to clean your house
3. You don't have to ask anyone over unless you have a friend that has a $150 order too and you want to have her join us (just let me know)
4. You get a $25.00 shopping spree from the new catalog for hostess benefits!
5. You will do a make and take and I will have projects to view from the Holiday Mini catalog. Bring your camera!
6. A great girls morning out.
7. Don't forget door prizes!
wagstamp@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment