Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pennant Parade card from Open House

Yesterday we had a great time at the new catalog open house. This is the card we made. I had my retired sets for sale and met some new people and an all around fun day. Thanks for coming and check out my classes for future fun.
On the 3x6 card we made we used the following supplies:

Pennant Parade Stamp Set
Petite Pennant Builder Punch
1/16 Circle Punch
Whisper White Card stock
Island Indigo Card stock and Ink
Lucky Limeage Card stock and Ink
Rich Razzleberry Ink
White Baker's Twine
Do you remember when you first got your box of 16 crayons and you had these beautiful new colors that the basic 8 did not have? Well these three colors Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade and Rich Razzleberry remind me of those beautiful colors in the 16 count box of crayons. :) I am just saying what a memory.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment