Thursday, July 21, 2011

Magnificent 6 Stamp Club Card pieces

Tonight I am cutting paper for my M6 Stamp club for Saturday. They are such fun and some of them do look at my blog so I thought I would tease them with the pieces I have cut for one of the cards they will be making. I will show you the card later on Saturday.

I love the new Pennant Parade stamp set #122742 that coordinates with the Petite Pennants Builder punch #122361(which I might add that I earned a bundle including these two products along with chip board, polka dot ribbon and Just Add Cake DSP paper FREE this month)! How great is that, and next month I get another free bundle from the Holiday Mini Catalog which is gorgeous by the way you are going to love it.

If you want to start earning FREE stuff join my team this month for just $99.00 and get started, email me for more details. wagstamp@bellsouth.net or call 919-334-8800
NOTE: you do not have to live in my town to be on my team, I have downline in other states and would love to have you join my Wagstampers Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment