Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sneek Peek and Christmas Card Club (you will be finished by November!)

I thought this post needed a little color, so when I got my new stash of goodies from the Stampin UP Holiday mini catalog order yesterday, I thought I would make a little something.

I can't show you the product till Sept 1st but I can show you this is a little tag I made using "Snow Much Fun" stamp set that is new in the newest large catalog on page 35. I just love that little bird making a snowball. The new part of this little 3x3 card is that I used the new Peekaboo Frames big shot die. When you see it you are going to have to have it to go along with the samp set "25 & Counting".

If you come to my Christmas Card Club on Friday night you can look at my new toys and the new Holiday Mini Catalog. I only have one right now but some are on order for you. I used the snowfake on front is from Northern Frost Snowflakes 120901 Sizzlits die strip page 225; Baker's Twine 123125 page 194; (NEW) Mica Flakes on the snowball. Don't you love the way the frame lifts up and you can peek at what is inside?

Ok, back to Christmas card club... Starts this Friday and I still have room for a couple of more people. Contact me if you want to get your cards done early this year instead of the week before Christmas. (sound familiar)

Aug 12th: (Initial meeting): We will plan and design our card by looking at the catalogs and brainstorming together and deciding what colors, stamp sets, embellishments etc. you want to use. Whether you like snowmen, serious, religious, contemporary or whimsical, there is a stamp set for you. The first night you will place your order for your supplies. Also at this meeting we will agree on what night to continue to meet each month.

Sept: (2nd meeting): We will cut all our supplies so bring your paper cutter and scissors and big shot if you are using any dies for your project.

Oct: (3rd meeting): We will stamp and assemble our cards

Nov: (4th meeting): We will address our envelopes and we are done! I will be making mine too so I am excited about doing it with friends and in advance so on Dec 15th I am not scurrying around trying to get them made, addressed and out before Dec 25th I know some of you can identify with that. :)

Email me to get on the Christmas Card Club List today! wagstamp@bellsouth.net

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells............ ok I got a little carried away!

No comments:

Post a Comment