Monday, May 2, 2011

WAGSTAMPS CYBER STAMP CLUB

Joining the club is easy: NO MONTHLY COMMITMENT - Just place a $50.00 order through me (before shipping, and tax).

Online, telephone, e-mail or in person. (EXCLUDING REGULAR STAMP CLUB COMMITTMENTS, HOME WORKSHOPS AND CLASS FEES)

How it works:

* For each order of $50. (before S & H), you will earn 1 WAGPOINT

* When you have earned 10 WAGPOINTS, you will have earned a free stamp set or product valued up to $30.00 (your choice and mailed directly to you)

* You are added to my mailing list for Mini Catalogs

* If you order each of the 6 months prior to the new Big Idea Book and Catalog - you will earn one for free.

* Orders may not be combined to reach $50. Each qualifying order must be $50. for example, if you ordered $110. You would earn 2 WAGPOINTS, the other $10. does not carry forward to be combined with the next order

* You earn hostess rewards for product orders of $150.00 or greater.

* We will both track the rewards, but you will be responsible to contact me when you have reached your 10 WAGPOINTS

* You send me your choice of a free Stamp Set, I order it and have it sent directly to you from Stampin Up.

* Your collection of WAGPOINTS will expire 1 year from initial purchase(annually).

This is my way of saying THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE and letting you know how much I appreciate you. I appreciate you choosing me as your Stampin Up Demonstrator.

CLICK HERE TO SHOP FOR YOUR STAMPING SUPPLIES 24/7 -

If you have any questions about this program, please feel you can contact me at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment