Sunday, May 8, 2011

3-D Butterfly Card/ Place Card

Last month my Magnificent 6 Stamp Club made this as one of their monthly club projects. I forgot to post it on my blog. This little card is great for an enclosure card BUT can't you just see it as a placecard at a luncheon table with spring colors with the guest name on the bottom part.
One trick is when you are running the base through the big shot Beautiful Butterflies Die, place a folded piece of cardstock just before the cutting edge and it will give you two connecting butterflies; then I ran then through the big shot again using the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder. I cut an extra one and for the top and added one of the Basic Pearls.
Supplies
Beautiful Butterflies Die #114507 $21.95
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder #120175 $7.95
Basic Pearls #119247 $4.95

Thanks for stopping by. Check out my classes and events page for class schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment