Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Stampin Up Four Frames Stamp set -


Welcome back! Here is a stamp from the Stampin up Four Frames Stamp Set. I love the polka dot style border. (polka dots are my fav!)

When I started designing with this piece of the Paisley Petals Designer paper, I didn't want to cut it, it is so pretty!

DO YOU WANT THIS STAMP SET AND DESIGNER PAPER?????

This Stamp set and Designer Paper are actually a sneak peek of products from the upcoming 2011 - 2012 Idea Book and Catalog.

AND YOU CAN GET THEM TOO.

PROMOTION DATES - April 1-30, 2011

SPEND $20 on any Stampin UP products and become eligible to purchase both the Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.

HOST a $350. workshop and get the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper for FREE.

Contact me soon to book your April workshop I want you to earn these awesome gifts, along with all the other great Hostess Stamp Sets and gifts we shower on our Hostess's.

Thanks for stopping by.

wagstamp@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment