Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cupcake Banner and other fun stuff

Going along with my Cupcake theme this month, I made this cute banner for someones birthday. I love using big shot dies in a different way than intended. I used the two tags die and folded over right before the cut line so my banner fold would go over the ribbon. This was the end of the banner and I stamped Happy Birthday on the little banner that comes on the new Petal Cone die, then sort of scrunched it up and used glue dots to give it that 3-d look. I love this little spring tag, I made this to show one of my clubs. I used the Easter Blossom for this cute tag. Hope you like it! I needed a sympathy card this week and came up with this one using one of the free hostess sets in the occasions mini (a slice of life) NOTE: I have downloaded this 4 times and turned it different ways and I do not know why it shows up turned. Sorry for the dificulty to view but I thought it was worth looking at for sure. Last week I needed a birthday card for a friend at work and I did not have any stamping on the front but did have a sentiment on the inside. I loved the new fun flowers die and our designer series paper. Fun to mix and match colors and designs to make your flower. This flower is cute as a bag tag also. Thanks for stopping by, blessings, Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment