Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas from our house to yours

While waiting for pictures that my daughter in law took I thought I would blog today with at least a picture of my tree this year. I had camera problems earlier before we opened gifts(so no packages under the tree) the one I did take was fuzzy.

I hope all your wishes came true and you were blessed as we were. This year we were blessed to have my youngest son Eric and his wife Chrissy overnight for Christmas Eve and we had such a wonderful time. One of my best gifts was a trumpet concert from my 10 year old grandson by phone. He has just started taking lessons this year and it was such a treat to hear him play for us. Thank you Jacob. We miss you!
I am so thankful for all that God has given us this year and pray for our troops to come home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment