Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall is in the air.....

Hi everyone I have been busy with workshops, classes, Stampin Bunco, Stamp Camp and needed to take a min to post some of my projects. I really need to start taking my pictures with my camera instead of my phone. I hope you like the ideas. Enjoy the cooler weather. This is a little cute tag that you can put a post it note into for a quick gift. Ilove the little bat punch.
Top Note Owl~ I love this little owl using the Top Note die and scallop circles and reg circles. This is an easy peasy project and it dares to make you smile.
Barbara wanted a fall theme and this is the card we made at her workshop.
Melodie wanted us to use the bird punch for her workshop and we made this one and they really liked it.
This is a masculin birthday card a friend in my building asked me to make. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment