Monday, July 26, 2010

August Features: Daffodil Delight and Black and White~ PROGRESSIVE ON BOARD JOURNAL

In August I will be featuring the new Daffodil Delight (yellow) and black and white in my classes and my workshop/parties. You can choose one from these three cards for your friends to make at your party. So book today and get on my calendar so we can have fun with your friends.
Journal Class coming in August
Ever since I saw this journal in our Stampin' Success magazine that demonstrators get from Stampin UP each month I had to make one and I love it.
PROGRESSIVE ON BOARD JOURNAL

Below is a project I am offering. I am looking for 4 or more people that love to make homemade journals. We each start out with this plain On Board Journal on page 185 from the current Stampin UP Catalog (this will be my journal) The rules are that you have to use Stampin UP current products and you will buy them from me (there is no other class charges in this event) I will place my order for the journals on August 10th so I will need your money $11.26 for the journal that is with shipping and tax added, don't forget any other supplies you may need)

When you get your journal decide on a theme ie gardening, children, etc for me I chose to use the daffodile delight and basic black as my theme through out. You decorate the front cover of the book and the front page using your theme then we all meet at a restaurant, have dinner and exchange journals. You will continue with the theme that the stamper that gave you the journal, you will stamp and glue fun SU designer papers and stamp the theme in their book on the next 2 double pages. We will meet each month until we have all had a turn to create in all the journals. So when we finish we will each have 2 double pages from each person and after that if you want to continue we can.

I know this will be a lot of fun and I can't wait to see what themes you come up with. Please contact me by Aug 10 to let me know if you are up to this fun project.

No comments:

Post a Comment