Sunday, July 19, 2009

New In Color Combinations

These are some exciting colors to spice up your day. Check them out and give me a call. You definitely need these in your collection for your summer papercrafts. They are gorgeous. What do you think? Leave me a comment and tell me what YOU think? Stampin'Up! has done it AGAIN!! Check out your favorite combinations on the side bar on the right and see which ones you like best!!!
KIND AND CARING THOUGHTS
I am having fun this weekend with this hostess set and using one of my favorite new colors Rich Razzleberry along with one of my old favorites Old Olive. I was inspired by another demo that had this set and similiar design on the net. I just had to play with this. Call me if you would like to come to an upcoming class using the new colors and new sets.